How to Increase Your Home's Value
Here are some ideas on how to make your home more enticing to Prospective Buyers:
These are National averages according to Realtor Magazine:
1. "Minor kitchen remodel (88%)" -----> It is commomly know among Real Estate Agent that nice looking Kitchens will make your home extremely attractive to buyers.
2. Bathroom remodel (85%) -----> Buyer are afraid of taking big undertaking with a new home, so remodeling the Bathroom will make buyer feel at ease with the purchase.
3. Major kitchen remodel (81%) -----> "Sold" That's ritht! Lots of homes are sold just because the remoled kitchen was that amazing and the buyer just have to have it.
4. Family room addition (80%) -----> Who won't want an extra room to play in. Friends and family will aways have a place to stay and relax.
5. Deck addition (77%) -----> Ahhhhh!! the beauty of the outdoors, nothing says family like grilling on your deck with friends and family.
6. Master suite (75%) -----> Having a master suite makes your home a heaven for buyers, a place where they can go to relax and have privacy.
7. Attic bedroom (74%) -----> This room is always usefull to have for children, visitors, used for storage, or just to make your own office away from work.
8. Siding replacement (73%) -----> Less maintainace required in a home, more Buyer knocking on your doors!!
9. Window replacement (69%) -----> The expense to replace windows could be a determining factor in how long your home would sit on the market, think about replacing them and your home will sell a lot faster.
10. Home office (55%) -----> Your own space for you to work or keep your hobbies alive. A home office shows the home builder put effort and thought of everything a home might need.
Call me for a Home Evaluation service appointment, its Free and you can keep your own Home Market Analysis for free too.